CIP special edition: The Aperitif Box
Any good meal with friends and family must start with an aperitif. Indeed, in addition to the fact that it opens the appetite, a good aperitif allows to establish a convivial atmosphere which is essential to the success of the meal. Thus to have a successful aperitif, the choice of rum or liquor is therefore essential, to which it is also important not to neglect the appetizers that accompany it.
An assortment of exceptional rums
We decided to put forward the archipelago of Guadeloupe through the brand of MONTEBELLO. The Aperitif Box is composed of an assortment of three quality rums from the CARRERE distillery located on this same archipelago. In this way, for your aperitifs you will have the opportunity to taste :
- MONTEBELLO – Old Agricultural Rum – 8 years – 42% – 50 cl
Aged 8 years, this old rum from MONTEBELLO will be the ideal companion for your receptions and dinners with your loved ones. The first nose reveals notes of small citrus fruits, toast and chocolate. After a very short aeration, mocha appears, followed closely by cooked fruits, pine resin and hot sugar. The attack is supple and very smooth, the mocha settles in the middle of the mouth and dominates. Just before the finish, it is an avalanche of prunes, bitter oranges and nuts. The finish is characterized by a sweet bitterness brought by melted tannins.
- MONTEBELLO – Passion Punch (white agricultural rum base) – 25% – 50 cl
Let yourself be carried away by this deluge of exotic flavor that will transport you directly to a white sandy beach, bathed by the sun’s rays and by the pure breath of the trade winds. This Passion Punch from MONTEBELLO will awaken the adventurer in you. The balance found between the strong flavor of the passion fruit and the sweetness of the cane sugar from the island of Marie-Galante is the key that will allow this punch to disorient your taste buds with each sip.
Composition : Marie-Galante cane sugar, MONTEBELLO rum, spices, passion fruit.
- MONTEBELLO – Agricultural White Rum – 50% – 50 cl
The classic agricultural white rum of the distillery is the result of a longer fermentation and distillation process which gives it a very nice balance. The very identity of MONTEBELLO is expressed on a first nose dominated by fresh cane. Its simplicity highlights the complexity and the accuracy of its taste. Produced from freshly cut sugar cane, this white rum will brighten up your evenings with friends while assuring your palate a pleasant and refreshing taste journey. Its fatty texture makes it greedy and generous. To be enjoyed as a Ti Punch or a cocktail: ideal for an aperitif.
As well as some appetizers
It is as necessary to have a good liqueur during an aperitif as to know with which appetizers you are going to couple them. CIP proposes, in addition to its batch of MONTEBELLO rums, to stay in the Caribbean with the deliciously tasty banana chips as well as a jar of jam with an exotic flavour. If you wish, you can also combine them with some acras, being careful, of course, not to overload your guests.
Please find here the information regarding the processing times of your orders. All orders have the following process:
- your order is immediately processed and will be delivered within 5 to 15 working days from its online validation.
- Before 12:00 am from Monday to Thursday and the following Monday if your order is placed from Friday to Sunday (excluding public holidays)
We do not deliver alcohol and perfumes to the following areas: USA, UK, Canada.
Due to the COVID pandemic, delivery times from our partners may vary and are not the responsibility of Carribean Is Paradise. We thank you for your understanding.
For greater security, our packages are handled and stored according to the health precautions defined by the government (package delivery health precautions guide (0.23mb – pdf
For returns, exchanges and refunds :
- returns possible for all orders up to 14 days after receipt and validation by our after-sales service team.
- returns are the responsibility of Caribbean is Paradise
- exchanges in the cas of product errors must be validated with the after-sales service team within 14 days of receipt
- refund are made within 48 hours and only if the responsibility of Caribbean is Paradise is engaged ans if the terms of exchange are not possible. In other cases, a deposit will be paid for the purchase of another product. The responsibility of Caribbean is Paradise can not, in any case, exceed the price paid by the buyer. More information on Colissimo rates and delivery zones (2.97mo – PDF)