“This rum is representative of what Guadeloupe can offer with a controlled generosity …”.
The attack of this old rum is as powerful as its finish is persistent. Resulting from a harmonious collaboration between the Cellar Master of the House and the owner of the premises, Mr. Marsolle, this old rum has been the object, at each stage of its elaboration, of a very particular attention and an absolute control.
The colour of this 8 year old rum gives an idea of the richness of this superb 2007 vintage. Its robe has a golden hue and copper reflections. The first nose reveals notes of small citrus fruits, toast and chocolate.
After a very short aeration, mocha appears, closely followed by cooked fruits, pine resin and hot sugar. The attack is supple and very sweet, the mocha settles in the middle of the mouth which it ends up dominating.
Just before the finish, it is an avalanche of prune, bitter orange and nuts. The finish is characterized by a sweet bitterness brought by melted tannins.
This old rum can be served with a Davidoff Escurio (Dominican Republic) or poached carrot balls topped with black tea and roasted sesame.
Please find here the information regarding the processing times of your orders. All orders have the following process:
- your order is immediately processed and will be delivered within 5 to 15 working days from its online validation.
- Before 12:00 am from Monday to Thursday and the following Monday if your order is placed from Friday to Sunday (excluding public holidays)
We do not deliver alcohol and perfumes to the following areas: USA, UK, Canada.
Due to the COVID pandemic, delivery times from our partners may vary and are not the responsibility of Carribean Is Paradise. We thank you for your understanding.
For greater security, our packages are handled and stored according to the health precautions defined by the government (package delivery health precautions guide (0.23mb – pdf
For returns, exchanges and refunds :
- returns possible for all orders up to 14 days after receipt and validation by our after-sales service team.
- returns are the responsibility of Caribbean is Paradise
- exchanges in the cas of product errors must be validated with the after-sales service team within 14 days of receipt
- refund are made within 48 hours and only if the responsibility of Caribbean is Paradise is engaged ans if the terms of exchange are not possible. In other cases, a deposit will be paid for the purchase of another product. The responsibility of Caribbean is Paradise can not, in any case, exceed the price paid by the buyer. More information on Colissimo rates and delivery zones (2.97mo – PDF)