Montebello Jack – 10 years 42° Cognac/Jack Daniel cask
An old rum like no other.
This MONTEBELLO Jack comes from an atypical idea. What would happen if a rum was aged in a Jack Daniel cask? What would be the taste of the distillate harvested? Would the vintage be exceptional or simply spoiled?
The Guadeloupean producer MONTEBELLO was interested in this subject.
A distillate of 10 years from a triple ageing.
To ensure that the result is interesting, the Guadeloupe distillery has long considered the issue.
The objective being to create an exceptional and atypical vintage. It is only after having studied a multitude of possibilities that MONTEBELLO discovered the magic recipe: a triple ageing.
This is how this exceptional 10-year-old distillate was born, aged in Cognac barrels, then refined in Jack Daniel’s and White Wine barrels.
A quality result
The robe is luminous with the appearance of old gold adorned with honey reflections.
The nose is generous, the noble wood gives way to citrus notes while salted butter caramel meets’ cashew nut and vanilla, no doubt, the Jack Daniel’s signature is there.
The attack is remarkably supple, the fatty texture caresses the pastry aromas sprinkled with melting tannins.
The triple ageing gives it a superb complexity, none of the barrels takes precedence over the other.
To be served with a vanilla tarte tatin with pecan nuts, or simply as a digestive, for pure pleasure.
Please find here the information regarding the processing times of your orders. All orders have the following process:
- your order is immediately processed and will be delivered within 5 to 15 working days from its online validation.
- Before 12:00 am from Monday to Thursday and the following Monday if your order is placed from Friday to Sunday (excluding public holidays)
We do not deliver alcohol and perfumes to the following areas: USA, UK, Canada.
Due to the COVID pandemic, delivery times from our partners may vary and are not the responsibility of Carribean Is Paradise. We thank you for your understanding.
For greater security, our packages are handled and stored according to the health precautions defined by the government (package delivery health precautions guide (0.23mb – pdf
For returns, exchanges and refunds :
- returns possible for all orders up to 14 days after receipt and validation by our after-sales service team.
- returns are the responsibility of Caribbean is Paradise
- exchanges in the cas of product errors must be validated with the after-sales service team within 14 days of receipt
- refund are made within 48 hours and only if the responsibility of Caribbean is Paradise is engaged ans if the terms of exchange are not possible. In other cases, a deposit will be paid for the purchase of another product. The responsibility of Caribbean is Paradise can not, in any case, exceed the price paid by the buyer. More information on Colissimo rates and delivery zones (2.97mo – PDF)